Samsung Droid Charge SCH-I510 Users Manual Guide

Samsung Droid Charge SCH-I510 Users Manual GuideSamsung Droid Charge SCH-I510  manual mobile phone is now available for download at vzw.com. This fee Samsung SCH-I510 Droid guides are available in PDF file format with 318 pages. The size of this 318-page fee  Samsung Droid SCH-I510  manual PDF file is 4.96 MB. Appear in English. Samsung Droid Charge SCH-I510   user guide provides a reference to operate your Samsung SCH-I510 Charging Droid mobile phone is. Be sure to read all instructions thoroughly and keep them where they will be read by everyone who uses the product.

Samsung SCH-I510 costs supported with Droid Android 2.2 operating system, plus a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display (800 × 480 pixels), CDMA-EVDO Rev. A / LTE Wireless Technology, 8 Megapixel CMOS Camera (equipped with a 1.3 megapixel front camera), Google apps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, VPN, withdrawal, Mobile Hotspot, Android Market, music player, Video player (720p), up to 32GB microSD and microSDHC memory cards, etc.

Table Contents Samsung Droid Charge SCH-I510 manual:
  • Getting Started
  • Understanding Your Phone
  • Call Functions
  • Contacts and Accounts
  • Entering Text
  • Messaging
  • Web
  • Music
  • Pictures and Video
  • Connections
  • Applications and WIdgets
  • Settings
  • Health and Safety Information
  • Warranty Information
  • Index


Recommended Posts :

Judul: Samsung Droid Charge SCH-I510 Users Manual Guide
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungan Sobat beserta kesediaan Anda membaca artikel ini. Kritik dan Saran sobat dapat sampaikan melalui Kotak komentar dibawah ini.