Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Manual User Guide

Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Manual User Guide If you are looking for Galaxy S Plus Samsung GT-I9001 mobile phone user, here is the Galaxy S Plus Samsung GT-I9001 user guide or owners manual for you. You should read this manual before operating the Galaxy S Plus Samsung GT-I9001 mobile phone, so you can use it properly. Galaxy S Plus Samsung GT-I9001 manual is now available online and you can download it directly from the Samsung website. This manual comes in a 152 page PDF document format (2.81 MB). Before using this Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001, you should check the supplied accessories, such as cell phones, battery, travel adapter (charger) and quick start guide.

As described on the website Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 supported by Processor 1.4 GHz. It comes with a 4-inch Super AMOLED (type C) WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) screen, Android 2.3 operating system, Bluetooth (v3.0 with A2DP), USB v.2.0, WAP, USB mass-opslag, Internet HTML Browser, SyncML (DS), SyncML (DM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, DLNA, AGPS, TV-uitvoer, PC-synchr, 1500 mAh batteries, a 5-megapixel camera / VGA camera with auto focus, 4x digital zoom, 8 GB 16 GB internal (microSD up to 32 GB), etc.

Table of content Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Manual User Guide:
  • Het toestel in elkaar zetten
  • Aan de slag
  • Communiceren
  • Entertainment
  • Persoonlijke gegevens
  • Web
  • Connectiviteit
  • Hulpmiddelen
  • Instellingen
  • Problemen oplossen
  • Veiligheidsvoorschriften
  • Index


Recommended Posts :

Judul: Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Manual User Guide
Rating: 100% based on 100 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh Unknown

Terimakasih atas kunjungan Sobat beserta kesediaan Anda membaca artikel ini. Kritik dan Saran sobat dapat sampaikan melalui Kotak komentar dibawah ini.