LG Optimus G Review & Specifications - Designed to a flagship standard and powered by the most recent in hand-held computing, the Optimus G cannot hope for a heat welcome from rivals however is due equally of their respect. LG isn't requesting it - it's preparing to earn it.
Early on this season, LG was looked upon to place the missing piece within the robot quad-core puzzle. It delivered that alright with the Optimus 4X HD, however were removed from done. Their Optimus G completes what is nothing in need of a sweep, and will thus with a flourish.
The Optimus G is that the 1st phone to promote globally with associate degree S4 professional chipset. Four elapid snake cores and next-gen Adreno 320 graphics are becoming a chilling snap out of flower. Kraits have higher per-core performance and have incontestible it in various benchmark tests. And having four of them in one place may be a promise of a significant speed boost.
But there is over sheer H.P. to a real flagship and LG have given the planning, show and camera their best too. you'll safely say the Optimus G has every bit of top-notch technology presently on the market. The 13MP camera may be a 1st for LG and therefore the screen boasts some spectacular credentials furthermore.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- 3G with HSPA; LTE
- 4.7" 16M-color WXGA True HD IPS Plus (768 x 1280 pixels) capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, planned upgrade to 4.1 Jelly Bean, LG Optimus UI 3.0
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset
- 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and geotagging, image stabilization, Time catch shot, smart shutter
- 1080p video recording @ 30fps with continuous autofocus and stereo sound
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 720p video recording
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct and DLNA
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 32GB of built-in storage
- MHL-enabled microUSB port, USB host support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Voice dialing
- Two app overlay mode for multi-tasking (Q Slide)
- Independent content output through MHL (Dual Screen Dual Play)
- Accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- No microSD card slot
- No Jelly Bean at launch
- Mediocre sunlight legibility
- Non user-replaceable battery
- 13MP camera hardly any better than competitors' 8MP units
There is very little LG could've done higher, with the exception of pushing ahead with jelly egg maybe. The non-expandable storage may be a slight disappointment however if that is the value to buy the fantastically slim body, we'd take it.
Having already gotten a pity the LG Optimus G, we have a tendency to cannot wait to require it out for a correct spin. there is masses to check and explore, thus let's get busy. The new processor design is matched on the skin by a daring and assertive, although not specifically innovative, design. There're novelties in screen and battery technology, furthermore as imaging and media. however the primary things on our list area unit, as usual, the planning and build. So, who's up for a ride?